Friday 8 April 2016

Magazine Cover




To give the mast head more depth, I simplified the text layer, changed the colour and moved it up and to the right several times. I also added a bevel to the top layer of text so the title has an overall 3d appearance. I used the quick select tool to select the Chapmans children and take them out of the black background that they were on. For the ice-cream bullets I selected the shape and put it onto a new layer and filled the shape with blue to create the solid coloured bullet. I added a gradient to my flash to give it more interest. For the bar code I took a bar code from a real magazine, cropped it used the eye drop tool to match the colour of the back of the barcode and then wiped over the title and replaced it with my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment